Final Thoughts

Overall, I found this class to be such an amazing, interesting class, filled with a variety of abstract ideas and ways of thinking throughout the academic approach to religion. One very general, massive point that I learned throughout this class, was how there is a multitude of ways that the 6 senses, we explored throughout the term, can be applied to religion. It honestly quite fascinating how big of a part that they really do play. And that is the biggest take away that I got from this class. I would have never thought about senses and religion, in the ways that I did, if it were not for this class. I look forward to taking more classes like this, and wishing to get JBK again!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most primitive sense

Cannibalism and Symbolism

Wrap-Up Post