Pre-Birth Communication, Hello my Daughter!

 



As I mentioned during one of our ice breakers about an "impossible experience", I believe that when I was meditating one day about a year ago I felt the presence of a future daughter of mine. 

"Felt the presence" is the best way I can simply put it into words, I did not visualize or sense anyone through the 5 "regular" bodily senses. I felt the feeling you get when you're having a splendid conversation with a best friend and its so splendid you can't help but think thank goodness you're my best friend. I felt an unconditional love, one that was understanding and oh so kind and comforting. In a way I felt like I heard her, but not in the way that your ears hear sounds, more in a way of a sweet memory of a sound that you don't even really remember exactly how it sounded, but you do know and remember that you loved it. I figured this must be something someone else has experienced in some sort of a way, and so I decided to search it up on google and the first thing I found was a wonderful website of articles and resources for parenting/teaching that I felt like I had been searching for and needing, not just in regards to this one experience but in regards to many particular personal worries I have had for my future both as a parent and as a teacher. Didn't realize all I had to do was literally search for it in a search engine, imagine that. The universe is oftentimes so blatantly obvious that it's difficult to notice. 

The Natural Child Project website had an article titled Pre-Birth Communication by Elisabeth Hallett ( https://www.naturalchild.org/articles/guest/elisabeth_hallett3.html ) in which other people's experiences similar to mine were brought to the light, as well as research and data on the subject highlighted by Jenny Wade, Ph.D. I never thought to really look into such "impossible" things like the experience I had and now I realize my experience wasn't so impossible after all! I shall continue to dig deeper and hopefully hear from you again my child :)

Comments

  1. As I also shared I've had a dream of my future children. It's really odd,cool, and scary all at once. It's weird to think its a semi not rare occurrence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a beautiful experience, thank you for sharing with us. The universe works in such interesting ways and I think our sixth sense is sometimes so much more honest than the things we can experience with our other 5 senses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most primitive sense

Cannibalism and Symbolism

Wrap-Up Post