Guessing Game

    I am colorblind. I cannot see colors at all. Life is a guessing game for me, trying to  guess what colors things are. I go to the store to buy apples and I don't know if they are red or green except for the fact I know the type of apples I like. I go to the clothing store and I have to guess what colors the shirts are, what color the pants are. Don't get me started on makeup names. What is "Up Up and Away Message"? Yes, that is an actual nail polish color from Essie. I use my intuition to guess what color things are. This is very much a spiritual experience for me because there is no other connection that could possibly tell me what colors things are. It's like there is someone somewhere that is my guiding hands to help me determine colors. It's almost like a gut feeling mixed with being pulled by a rope to the item that is the most appropriate for what I had in mind. It sometimes feels like I don't have a choice what I choose because I have to go with  my intuition. Intuition is everywhere for me. What food I should get, what clothes I should wear, who I should talk to. It guides me towards everything. It's a faith deeper than anything else. Do I ignore it sometimes? Yes. Does that interfere with  my day? Usually no. But sometimes it does. And that's the days when I go on autopilot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most primitive sense

Cannibalism and Symbolism

Wrap-Up Post