Final Sixth Sense Post

 This post is very different for me to write. Before taking this class, I only had heard of the sixth sense. I really did not know what it was or how to describe it. I did do not really believe in supernatural beings or being that we cannot see like ghosts. After putting together the presentation with my group members, I have a better understanding of what exactly it is. People have different examples of their sixth sense. Some people can read minds, whereas other people can determine their future. Some people can hear colors. I have to say that I feel like I do not have a sixth sense. I am fascinated by the people that have a sixth sense, I wish that I did. I feel like having a sixth sense is truly the only way you can understand it. I am very happy that I had the opportunity to take this class so that I could learn more knowledge about the senses of the human body.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most primitive sense

Cannibalism and Symbolism

Wrap-Up Post