So if u wanted to hear a funny coincidence i got one for you. I walked outside my door just now to go do some work outside, and I chose to go outside barefoot again. Well that didn't work so well, I just spent my last 10 minuets picking glass out of my foot and stoping my foot from bleeding everywhere. See the thing is i probably should have learned my lesson about this a few times now, and it definitely hurts. But i don't think it's enough pain to make me change my ways. Plus if i wasn't forced to wear shoes all the time my feet would probably be tougher and the glass wouldn't go in my foot quite as easy. Unfortunately no shoes no service, and a lot of people find it dirty to walk around barefoot all day. point is it's definitely a really funny coincidence that I made that other post not more than an hour before cutting my foot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most primitive sense

Cannibalism and Symbolism

Wrap-Up Post