An interactive approach to the 6th Sense

When it comes to the 6th Sense it is sometimes viewed as a controversial sense, some may believe in it others may not. It is the power of perception LIKE, but not one of the five senses. It is similar to knowing when the unknown will happen. For example I consider myself to have a 6th sense of knowing when someone is going to enter a room or when I will get a text message.  However aside from an example like that I did not know much about the 6th sense and I wanted to learn more about it. I searched the internet for interactive activities and I was able to find this video which tests ones 6th Sense.







After taking the test, with a score of 200, I was told that I have a 6th sense for Psychometry. The response for this was , “you  could be able to sense past events through the feel of objects that were there when the event took place. Some detectives are touch sensors, using their skill to solve crimes. 

Overall, this was a fun interactive way to see what your sixth sense is, if you don't believe that you have one already.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most primitive sense

Cannibalism and Symbolism

Wrap-Up Post