Academic Festival



                      At the academic festival I experienced all of the senses.

Smell-when I walked into the room with the buffet I could smell the lashed potatoes and the bread! All the food smelled amazing and I couldn’t wait to taste it

Taste-My favorite part of the meal was the bread. I got to take it home after and I decided to try Nutella with it and it was the best idea I ever had. I wish I knew how to make it so I could give it to other people

Hearing-I loved listening to the stories around me. President Hanno sat at our table so I got to learn stories about Wheaton I hadn’t heard before. I learned that he had to find a way to tell the students over the summer that their famous duck had died. I thought it was so funny that he had to find a way to announce the death of a duck to his school.

Sight-I loved looking around and seeing all the different types of lighting in the room. There was multicolor string lights, lava lamps, and uniquely crafted lamps from one of my fellow students.

Touch- One of the parts of the meal I found intriguing was when I picked up a cupcake expecting it to all stay together in my hand on its way to my mouth but it was split in half! It was filled with chocolate. What a wonderful surprise that was!

I wish I could have helped out more than just making the excel guest list and cleaning up after because it seemed like it would have been a lot of fun setting it up and making the food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most primitive sense

Cannibalism and Symbolism

Wrap-Up Post