Sixth Sense


Blog 2
The sixth sense is always a big question.  After all, technically what is the sixth sense. Is it a farce or is it just intuition or plain old luck?  Due to my fears and apprehension of all para natural or phoneomana, I do not have the sixth sense which I am very relieved.  After all our readings on this, I also believe that one has to really believe in it.  
         It is often said that when you are asleep you are closed to dead. That sentence resonates with me. At the age of fourteen my beloved uncle lost the battle to cancer and passed away. Distraught and depressed I longed for the day to see him again. Sure enough months after his passing he appeared in my dream. It was a fleeting dream that I barely remember but I feel like that is his way of visiting me. For me , this specific visit and others similar that have occured completely make me happy and warm.
         Growing up Catholic I strongly believe in heaven. Knowing that my beloved uncle can visit me through the magic of God fills me with even more love for my Lord. In the dream state my uncle can visit me and give me the courage I need in everyday life.
        


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most primitive sense

Cannibalism and Symbolism

Wrap-Up Post