Spring Break Food

For Spring Break some friends and I went to Montreal for the weekend. Their food of choice for their city is Poutine. This is the combination of french fries, gravy, and cheese. Of course you have the option to put many more things on it. It smelled great from outside all the restaurants and we kept saying how we had to try it (this also clearly affected our sense of smell).  On our last night we tried to go to one of the best places where it was served however, the line was out the door and we left Montreal without trying poutine. I have now personally decided the next time I go the first thing I will eat there is poutine. Aside from the fact that I didn't get to experience poutine, it was interesting to go to another country where their most known food is almost always available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most primitive sense

Cannibalism and Symbolism

Wrap-Up Post