sounds in my head
I really don’t know how to write about hearing and vision but ever since I could remember, I love just sitting by the window, looking around and hearing everything any opportunity I had to be able to watch people. Hearing them talking with their friends, or on the phone. I love hearing their the way people walk different because of their shoes hit the pavement. hearing the different car engines while they drive to their locations, then also hearing birds talking to each other and seeing the bugs flying. This time of year is one of my favorites cause I get to see all the leaves change and it’s a new beginning, seeing people drive-by, wondering what they’re up to. Hearing and vision are such important aspects to life and taking it all in. It brings me peace to sit back and listen to the world bustle about everyone so consumed in their own head hearing their own sounds. I like seeing how everyone expresses themselves differently in their outfits the way they cut their hair what they have on their person. I really don't know what to write exactly, sharing my experience feels so vulnerable, which makes it feel like a religious experience. When I'm sitting and watching engaging all my sense hearing the bustle it overwhelms me sometimes taking in everyone’s energy. This feels so scattered, but it’s almost like hearing and vision are just as that you’re taking in a bunch of different inputs and outputs trying to piece it all together into your world in your head and picture it.
Comments
Post a Comment